Car Tag Scholarship
The Car Tag Scholarship will be awarded to first time Troy University students from Alabama. Scholarship applicants or their parents are required to be paid members of the Troy University Alumni Association or a member of one of its chapters and have been members for at least one full year prior to the scholarship application deadline. The scholarship requirements are an individual in the applicant’s immediate family must possess a Troy University car tag, entering freshmen are required to have a 3.0 high school G.P.A. and be able to demonstrate a record of community service and adult learners/transfer students are required to have a 3.0 cumulative G.P.A. on all college work attempted.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are your parents/guardians members of the TROY National Alumni Association?
- What scholarships or financial aid are you anticipating to receive?
- Please provide a copy of the Troy tag registration.
- Please list any volunteer or community service history during high school years, from most recent to earliest:
- 1) Name of organization
- 2) Description of duties or volunteer work
- 3) Date range for this volunteer or service activity