Alexis N. Hudson Excellence in Service Scholarship
Applicants must be a female high school senior graduating from a school in either Pike or Covington county and enrolling at Troy as a freshman. Applicants must have minimum 40 logged hours of community service at a 501c(3) charitable organization or organized and executed a personal service initiative that directly improves civic engagement, education, health or community stability.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list any volunteer or community service history during high school years, from most recent to earliest:
- 1) Name of organization
- 2) Description of duties or volunteer work
- 3) Date range for this volunteer or service activity
- Why is volunteerism important to you? Please include who you chose to volunteer with, why you chose them and how you plan to serve your community in the future.
- Please request two letters of recommendation from a non-family member, former teacher, activity sponsor, employer, etc.. You should notify this individual to expect an email from us. You are responsible for ensuring your reference provider completes this request.
- Please provide a current resume. Include community service hours.