TROY Corporate Achiever Scholarship
THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS FOR STUDENTS BEGINNING TROY in 19T1. CURRENT STUDENTS ARE INELIGIBLE Troy University’s Corporate Achiever Scholarship is awarded to new undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in the term (9 week format) on all Troy campuses, except the Troy, AL campus. This scholarship is for students that are set up to receive Troy University’s Corporate Partnership Discount. Incoming students must apply for the scholarship prior to the start of their first term at Troy University. Undergraduate students who are unconditionally admitted with a 2.5 GPA will be offered one free course in their first term if they enroll in at least two courses, and one free course in their final term as they prepare to complete their degree. Graduate students who are unconditionally admitted will be offered one free course in their final term as they prepare to complete their degree.Students cannot use this scholarship in combination with the Horizon Scholarship, Transfer Merit or Transfer Achievement.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently receiving or set up to receive the Corporate Partner Discount?
- Are you currently enrolled at Troy University
- Troy's Corporate Achiever Scholarship
- Are you currently receiving or set up to receive Troy University's Partner Discount?
- If so, what is the name of the Corporate Partner you are employed with (if it’s an affiliation with the Chamber of Commerce please list that also)
- If you are the dependent or spouse of someone who works at with of Troy's Corporate Partnerships, please list their name, company and title.