Bobby Ross and Butch Phillips "Trojan Pride" Annual Scholarship
The purpose of the Bobby Ross and Butch Phillips “Trojan Pride” Annual Scholarship is to provide financial support to students majoring in Math/Sciences. The recipient must have successfully completed at least two semesters at Troy University in Troy, AL and have a 2.5 or higher GPA. Required to submit two letters of recommendation as part of their application. Recipients must be an active participant in extra-curricular activities, demonstrate leadership skills and actions, and be an enthusiastic ambassador of Troy University.
- Bobby Ross and Barbara 'Butch' Phillips
- Supplemental Questions
- What scholarships or financial aid are you anticipating to receive?
- Please request two letters of recommendation from a non-family member, former teacher, activity sponsor, employer, etc.. You should notify this individual to expect an email from us. You are responsible for ensuring your reference provider completes this request.
- Please provide a current resume. Include community service hours.
- What is your major?
- Please request your other recommendation letter.