Troy Legacy Scholarship
THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS ONLY FOR ENTERING FRESHMAN FOR FALL 2020 At Troy University we value our alumni families and are honored you are continuing your family’s legacy at TROY. The Legacy Scholarship is available to students whose parents and/or grandparents are alumni of Troy University and members of the National Alumni Association and/or a local Alumni Chapter. Applicants must also have at least a 20 on the ACT (1030 RSAT) and a 3.0 GPA. This scholarship is non-renewable.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please check the box if any of the following family members are alumni of Troy University:
- Are your parents/guardians or grandparents members of the TROY National Alumni Association?
- Are your Parents/Guardians or Grandparents involved in a local Troy University Alumni Chapter?
- If yes, please list the year of TROY graduation for each:
- Which local Alumni Chapter are they involved in?