Dr. Cozetta Dionne Shannon Memorial Scholarship
The Dr. Cozetta Dionne Shannon Memorial Scholarship was established by Mr. & Mrs. Billy Shannon and the Troy University Rehabilitation Counseling Department. This scholarship will be awarded to graduate students enrolled in the Rehabilitation Counseling program within the College of Education. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and have financial need. Leadership activities will also be considered in the selection process of this scholarship. Students must write a 500-word essay about what unique and innovative strategies he/she would propose as a change agent to achieve social justice and inclusion for multicultural persons with disabilities.
- Supplemental Questions
- What scholarships or financial aid are you anticipating to receive?
- Please list your extracurricular activities and leadership positions held during high school, from most recent to earliest:
- 1) Name of organization
- 2) Brief summary of activities and leadership positions
- 3) Date range or years involved in the activities listed
- Please write a 500 word essay about what unique and innovative strategies you would propose as a change agent to achieve social justice and inclusion for multicultural persons with disabilities.
- What is your major?