Lynn Patterson Deppen Scholarship
The Lynn Patterson Deppen Scholarship is awarded to students who have graduated from either Luverne High School or Brantley High School. The recipient must have a 2.5 GPA and an ACT score of 20. Applicant must submit three letters of recommendation from high school teachers and principals. Preference is given to students recognized for their leadership skills. Selection is made by Troy University Scholarship committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- What Alabama county are you a resident of?
- What scholarships or financial aid are you anticipating to receive?
- Please list your extracurricular activities and leadership positions held during high school, from most recent to earliest:
- 1) Name of organization
- 2) Brief summary of activities and leadership positions
- 3) Date range or years involved in the activities listed
- Please request three letters of recommendation from high school teachers and principals. You should notify this individual to expect an email from us. You are responsible for ensuring your reference provider completes this request.