SCOB Information Systems Scholarship
The SCOB Information Systems Scholarship will be awarded to juniors or seniors majoring in Global Business with a concentration in Information Systems. Preference will be given to students with a high GPA and/or a significant amount of scholarly and community activities (base on transcript and resume). Students must submit a transcript, resume, one recommendation letter and a 1,000 word essay on why he/she should be awarded the scholarship. Selection of recipient will be made by the SCOB Information Systems scholarship committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please request your other recommendation letter.
- Please write your 1,000 word essay on why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- What is your major?
- Why are you seeking this scholarship?
- Please list one Troy/previous college/or high school faculty reference.
- What scholarships or financial aid are you anticipating to receive?
- Please upload your essay.
- Show 4 more