Earl Dudley Geomatics Scholarship
The Earl Dudley Geomatics Scholarship will be awarded to a student with a 2.0 GPA, majoring in Geomatics and be a sophomore. Applicants are required to submit a resume, two letters of recommendation, an official transcript and write an essay titled “Present student financial need and your future career in Geomatics”
- Supplemental Questions
- What scholarships or financial aid are you anticipating to receive?
- What is your major?
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Please upload your essay.
- Please request two letters of recommendation (not from the Geomatics Program, preferred local community college attended or high school; working Geomatics professional.
- Please list your second reference.
- Show 2 more