Troy for Troops Current
*Student must be a: Veteran, National Guard member, Reservist, Active Duty service member, or spouse of an actively serving service member. *Student must be in good standing with Troy University. Applicants must submit a short essay describing why you should be awarded this scholarship. Essay should be no more than two pages. FAFSA submission required (your application for this scholarship serves as your release of information to the scholarship committee). Undergraduate: 15 hours completed at Troy University with a GPA of 3.0 or better. Graduate: 12 hours completed at Troy University with a GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write your 1,000 word essay on why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- What branch of the military have you or your spouse served or are currently serving in?
- Please provide your current rank or sponsors rank.
- Please upload a copy of your DD214/Orders/current LES statement
- What scholarships or financial aid are you anticipating to receive?