Jordan McBride Endowed Accounting Scholarship
The Jordan McBride Endowed Accounting Scholarship was established by the Carr, Riggs & Ingram, CPA Firm in memory of Jordan McBride. Recipient must be enrolled full-time in the Sorrell College of Business and majoring in accounting with a 3.0 GPA. Selection will be made by the School of Accounting scholarship committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your major?
- Why are you seeking this scholarship?
- Please list Civic activities.
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Please list your character reference.
- Please list one Troy/previous college/or high school faculty reference.
- Please list your second Troy/previous college or high school faculty reference.
- Show 2 more