Chancellor's Fellowship Award - The Sorrell College of Business
The Chancellor’s Fellowship Award/SCOB is awarded to recipients who are seniors or graduate students of the Troy Campus. Recipient is required to work 10 hrs. per week in a mentoring program directed by an advisor on a project related to the recipient’s degree. In addition, the recipient must have and maintain a 3.0 GPA. The recipient CAN NOT be on any other Troy University work program.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your major?
- Why are you seeking this scholarship?
- Please list Civic activities.
- Please upload your resume and include any high school or college honor and activities.
- Please list one Troy/previous college/or high school faculty reference.
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- What scholarships or financial aid are you anticipating to receive?
- Please list your second Troy/previous college or high school faculty reference.
- Please list your character reference.
- Show 4 more