TROY Military and Family Scholarship (Spouse/Dependent)
This scholarship is for students in the academic year 2018 – 2019. STUDENTS MUST APPLY PRIOR TO THE START OF THE TERM OR SEMESTER THEY ARE WANTING THE SCHOLARSHIP TO APPLY TO: This scholarship is for dependent/spouse of actively serving members. *Students who are actively serving please contact Carmen Foster at email@example.com to apply.* The Military and Family Scholarship was established to recognize the service of U.S. Active Military, Reserve and National Guard members by offering a scholarship to the service member, their spouse and/or dependent children. This scholarship reduces tuition to $250 per credit hour at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. To be eligible for the scholarship the applicant must be currently serving in the active or reserve component of the U.S. military or be the spouse or dependent child of a currently serving service member, included National Guard and Reserves. A sponsor verification form is required.* STUDENTS CURRENTLY RECEIVING THIS SCHOLARSHIP NEED TO APPLY FOR THE RE-CERTIFICATION SCHOLARSHIP AND SUBMIT AN UPDATED VERIFICATION FORM BY JULY OF EACH YEAR.
- Award amounts cover the tuition cost above the $250 per credit hour military cap
- Supplemental Questions
- Full Name of Sponsor
- With which branch of the Military is your Sponsor affiliated?
- Please upload your completed sponsor verification form. (Hover your mouse over the help text to download form)
- Are you currently receiving the Military and Family Scholarship?
- If yes, please apply for the re-certification scholarship.
- Are you (the student) active duty? If you select yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you the dependent or spouse of your sponsor?
- Show 1 more