Samuel Hendricks Scholarship
The Samuel H. Hendricks Perpetual Scholarship was established by S. Kenneth Hendricks in honor of his father. Mr. Kenneth Hendricks is a long-time supporter of the university. Priority for this award is given to dependents of employees of Henderson, Black & Greene. Recipients must be a business major and have financial need. Recipients must have and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your major?
- Please upload your resume and include any high school or college honor and activities.
- Why are you seeking this scholarship?
- Please list Civic activities.
- Please list one Troy/previous college/or high school faculty reference.
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Do either of your parents work at Henderson, Black & Greene?
- Please list your character reference.
- Please list your second Troy/previous college or high school faculty reference.
- Show 4 more