Patsy Brown Accounting Scholarship
The Patsy Brown Accounting Scholarship will be awarded to students who are declared undergraduate accounting majors attending Troy University (Troy Campus) for at least two semesters prior to the semester of application. Applicant must be a full-time [12 SH minimum] declared accounting major who is unconditionally enrolled in Troy University. Applicant must be either a junior or senior accounting major at the time scholarship is awarded. Applicant must have a least two semesters [18/FA & 19/SP] of undergraduate coursework remaining at the time the scholarship is awarded. If selected, you will be recognized during the Annual Accountancy Day Program in September. Student must have and maintain a 2.5 GPA. The recipient will be selected by the Troy University Accounting Faculty.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list Civic activities.
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Please list your character reference.
- Please list one Troy/previous college/or high school faculty reference.
- Please list your second Troy/previous college or high school faculty reference.
- Please upload your resume and include any high school or college honor and activities.
- What is your major?
- Why are you seeking this scholarship?
- What collegiate athletic sports team are you affiliated with? If you are not affiliated with a Troy University athletic team please put N/A.
- Show 4 more