Foreign Services Officers Scholarship
The TROY Foreign Service Officers (FSO) Scholarship was introduced to further demonstrate the University’s commitment to those who serve and support American diplomatic efforts and are unable to maintain continuous in-class enrollment at a local institution due to work and travel commitments. It is also an important vehicle through which Troy University can express a meaningful “thank you for your service”. The Scholarship represents significant value and underlines the University’s commitment to making higher education more affordable for our nation’s military affiliated students.
The Scholarship reduces tuition to $350 per credit hour at graduate level for online courses. To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must meet the following:
• Must be currently serving as a Foreign Service Officer for the United State Department of State.
• Enrollment Status: Admitted or Enrolled in Troy Online
• Degree program level: Graduate
• Service members must submit the Official Travel Orders and Identification Card for verification of status
• Scholarship Application must be received prior to the start of the Term the FSO starts the program.
- Reduces tuition to $350 per credit hour at the Graduate level
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your Official Travel Orders.
- Please upload your Identification Card.